The weather doesn’t always cooperate when you’re moving. Sometimes, it rains. Sometimes it snows like crazy; you can’t delay the move while you wait for the sun to start shining. All My Sons of Connecticut will move you anytime!
But, you can make the most of it. Here are some precautions your Connecticut Movers take:
- Drive slow. We make sure that everything gets to your new place in one piece.
- Keep shovels handy. If it’s snowing, we can clean up sidewalks for our movers to walk on.
- Use Pad Wraps. No one wants their couch to come into their new place soaked. So we bring extra Pad Wraps.
- We enforce a “no-setting-down rule” outside. The worst thing you could do is set a cardboard box or precious wooden furniture down on a wet, snowy, sloppy street. We make sure NOTHING touches the wet floor.
- Set out a mat. It’s a new place. Muddy footprints are the last thing you need. So at minimum, set a mat outside. You may also want to put a mat or runner inside too. All My Sons ProMovers even take the extra step and wear covers on their shoes.
- Keep hot beverages at the ready. Rainy or snowy weather can leave everyone with a chill. Have the hot coffee and tea running freely to warm everyone up.